Thursday, August 5, 2010

iMood Thursday Aug. 5

Rain!  At first, just barely there and I actually started my drive in with the top down (I could see the sun, and 20 tiny drops per mile wasn't going to wet me) but then it got wetter and I tossed the lid over by shoulder and back up.  Good thing, because by half way in it was coming down surprisingly hard.  It was all over by the time I got to the college, though, and the sun is once again out and ready to lend us another beautiful day.

What with the rain dance, I forgot to even turn my music on until about half way in, so a very short song list today.  And, the iPod was in a particular mood today: Alternative folk/country or music my mother would be just fine with.


  • James Taylor & Carole King: Sweet Baby James
  • Nanci Griffith: Beacon Street
  • Bon Jovi: One Step Closer
  • Il Divo: Ti Ameró


No comments:

A New Beginning - Moved to Madeira

  As I type this blog entry it's about 11 AM here in Campanário on the island of Madeira. The upper balcony has the best view down the v...