Friday, August 6, 2010

iMood Friday Aug. 6

A non-declarative morning today, with high sky covering that could be clouds (it's going to rain) or mist (it will burn off and shine) or (more likely) something in between.  How we are to determine what our perspective on the day is to be when the sky hasn't made up its mind is beyond me.

Stopped for gas on my way in and then, in a fit of "its an undermined Friday" swung through the local Starbucks drive through and bought an iced late.  Made the way I like it, it's 180 calories.  Ask me why I know.  OK, don't.

I also cheated on my music this morning.  The fourth tune this morning was Wilco's Impossible Germany, which simply had to be repeated.  So I repeated it, just to listen to all that wonderful guitar work.

Wireless in the office isn't working this morning so this will no doubt be posted a bit later than usual.  Still, if that's as challenging as the morning gets, I have nothing to complain about. [Now restored, now posted.]

Peter Doherty: Salome
Louis Armstrong: I Still Get Jealous
Fountains of Wayne: Bought for a Song
Wilco: Impossible Germany (twice!)


No comments:

A New Beginning - Moved to Madeira

  As I type this blog entry it's about 11 AM here in Campanário on the island of Madeira. The upper balcony has the best view down the v...