Monday, August 2, 2010

iMood Monday Aug. 2nd

It's Monday, though it doesn't really feel like Monday.  Probably because I spent most of Saturday and Sunday in the office this weekend, so this is something like a Wednesday. And a foggy one at that.  I refer to the weather, not my state of mind.  The fog was dense at about roof-top height, so at street level it was reasonably clear with a block or two visibility. That being the case, the top stayed down and I enjoyed the swirly cool of the morning.

Music: another strange mix today.  I don't see much of a common thread in this random concatenation of songs. There is, maybe, a faint trace of time passage in these tunes, but that takes a bit of reading into the lyrics.  More effort than a Monday dressed up as Wednesday is worth.


  • Wilco: Handshake Drugs
  • Logh: A New Hope
  • Pat Metheny: Time Goes On
  • Karrin Allyson: Plasir D' Amour
  • Pink Floyd: Another Brick in the Wall (Part 1)

No comments:

A New Beginning - Moved to Madeira

  As I type this blog entry it's about 11 AM here in Campanário on the island of Madeira. The upper balcony has the best view down the v...