Tuesday, February 1, 2011

So it goes

Tuesday, dark, clear and cold, with the temperature sitting at 32º F right now.  Yesterday's shake it off/push through it attempt worked and this morning I feel like I've already had my morning cuppa mate.  So it goes.

This morning's playlist was mostly old-school.  Even the Train track was laid back.  Speaking of Train, I think my iPod has a thing for that band.  I have a few of their albums, fewer than I do of several other artists. Yet, I feel like I get at least one Train track (no pun intended) every time I spin up shuffle mode in the iPod.  So, as they say, it goes.

Short post today, so here's how it went:

 - Kurt Elling: The Best Things Happen While You're Dancing
 - The Beatles: Love Me Do
 - John Denver: This Old Guitar
 - Train: Blind
 - Charlie Haden: En La Orilla Del Mondo

No comments:

A New Beginning - Moved to Madeira

  As I type this blog entry it's about 11 AM here in Campanário on the island of Madeira. The upper balcony has the best view down the v...